Saturday, August 8, 2009

Are Those Cranberries?


{Inspiration Board: Red, Silver Grey}




Lush Grey Flower on a Chain of Red Beads by minusOne
As the Days Go By II 5x7 Print by BestArtStudios2
Large Silver Filigree and Vintage Red Glass Drop Earrings by minusOne
Puzzle Piece Free Style Bow Tie by xoelle
Ruby Red Velvet Flower and Silver Satin Ribbon Choker by LieblingDesigns
Red Jeweled Butterfly Matchbook Notebooks by EnchantedByBeka
Gisele Silk Dahlia Headband by claudiagriffiths
The Siren Button Bouquet by letters4lilly

5 comments:

  1. I love the necklace with the red beads and silver flower. Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a wedding with these colors and it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Red Jeweled Butterfly Matchbook Notebooks! They truly are great for wedding favors and can be personalized as a custom order! Feel free to inquire anytime by sending me a message at my shop: enchantedbybeka.etsy.com. I will be gone for the next two weeks but I will get back to you asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a wedding with these colors. How incredible. Thanks for featuring my shop. Best of luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for featuring my Dahlia silk headband. It is a delicate and stunning piece that looks amazing with any hairdo. It can be customized in ivory, white and antique white.
    Have fun wearing it! C ;)

    ReplyDelete